Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm Going Too!

Nicole has reminded me a few times that I haven't posted yet on this blog. I'm finally getting to it know. I'm excited about the trip. I am a little nervous about our ministry project, but not too seriously.

Here are some things I am hoping happen:
  • I hope that the experience of running a kids club with mostly Muslim kids will be one that God uses to stretch me.
  • I hope to explore if this would be a good trip to take a high school team to sometime in 2008.
  • Along those same lines, I'd love to make some sort of youth ministry connection in London. That's not in any of our official plans, but I hope that happens so that we might be able to network for a future training opportunity. I'd love to do a one-day PDYM seminar in London next year.
Keep praying for us!

No comments: