Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We're Back!

As sad as I was to leave London, England it feels nice to be sitting at my own computer right now writing this!
We had a fairly smooth flight home and arrived right on time. It didn't take us long to get through customs and all our luggage made it from Heathrow to LAX. The only thing missing from our flight were a couple of Harvey's. Yes that's right apparently we lost them somewhere in Europe (J/K). Ron and Rene Harvey were supposed to be on our flight with us, but they never showed up for the flight. We asked a flight attendant if she could check and see if they made it on, but she told us that was impossible. At this moment in time we are still not sure if they are still in Paris, London or California. I'll let you know later when I post some pictures. I'll try posting some pictures (the ones that I can) a little later and throughout the next few days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So did you ever find the Harvey's?